Planting a perennial food plot on a hilltop, hillside or in lighter, upland soil? Try Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Alfa-Rack Plus. Whitetail Institute’s R and D team designed Alfa-Rack Plus to produce an extensive deep-root structure that helps plants thrive on hilltops and hillsides. Alfa-Rack Plus is a blend of grazing Alfalfas which are high-protein, drought and cold tolerant. Grazing alfalfas have more leaf relative to stem and are more palatable to deer than ordinary hay alfalfas.
- Includes exclusive WINA-100 perennial forage chicory, vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicory
- Extremely cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
- Covers up to 1/4 acre
WHITETAIL INSTITUTE IMPERIAL ALFA-RACK PLUS
- Free shipping for all orders over $50
- $5 flat rate for all orders under $50
RG Sports & Outdoors has a 14 day money back return policy. The products must be new in package and the buyer is responsible for return shipping.