Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely cold temperatures, and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find it when everything else is either dead or buried.
- More attractive to deer than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's Tall Tine Turnip
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- Extremely drought and cold tolerant
WHITETAIL INSTITUTE IMPERIAL WINTER-GREENS
- Free shipping for all orders over $50
- $5 flat rate for all orders under $50
RG Sports & Outdoors has a 14 day money back return policy. The products must be new in package and the buyer is responsible for return shipping.